Tickets to Visions & Vines, our biggest fundraiser and party of the year, go on sale March 16th!
Tickets will sell out FAST. Space is limited.
Tickets are only $50 per person*
Over half of ticket proceeds will go directly to program funding for Waugh students. You can order tickets online or pay by cash or check.
- Online —Tickets can be purchased online through our auction site. You must be registered with Bidding For Good and have a current credit card on file. (Please check the expiration date of your credit card on file and update if necessary.) Enter the number of tickets you’d like and provide the names of attendees per ticket. The button won’t appear until March 16th.
- Cash or Check — To buy tickets with cash or check, please download the form here and return it to the school office with your cash or check stapled to it. Please make checks payable to the WISE Foundation. More forms can also be found in the school office. The link below won’t work until March 16th. So please check back. Forms will also be sent home in the Wednesday folders.
*No physical tickets will be issued. Name(s) will be added to guest list once payment is received. You will receive an email confirmation/receipt. Please check in at the registration table upon arrival. Casual open seating with heavy appetizers.
Parking is Limited!
Please consider carpooling or taking a taxi.
Here is a sneak peek into what you will enjoy at Visions & Vines this year:
- Student Artful Collaborations Gallery – all student artful collaborations will be on display. This is a very special opportunity to see the art in person.
- Live Auction – we are pleased to showcase our top 12-15 items in the live auction. These items are only available for bidding at the event. You can view these items in our online auction catalog.
- Delicious heavy appetizers will be served. Such as pulled pork sliders, chili and veggies.
- Wine will be served and Petaluma Hills Brewing Company beer on tap.
- Entertainment — get ready to kick up your heels and stomp your boots during a very special performance by the Dirty Red Barn.
- Photo Booth — grab your partner or friends and capture a memory of the night as a keepsake.
- Horseshoes — who can resist a game of horseshoes?
- DJ and Dancing — a perfect way to end the evening.