The WISE Foundation is pleased to announce Visions & Vines 2015, our biggest fundraiser of the year!
Our goal this year is to raise $100,000 to continue funding the art, music, library and computer programs the Waugh School District offers its students. We need your support! This is an exciting and fun way to help WISE, and at the same time have a chance to win cool items!
There are two ways you can participate.
- Online Auction with Bidding For Good
- Starting on April 3, 2015, The WISE Foundation will be auctioning off a number of fun and unique items to bid on to raise money for our organization — and the more items we have the more money we can raise, so we’re asking for your help. The online auction opens for bidding on April 3, 2015 at 8:00 AM PDT Time.
- Visions & Vines Auction Benefit
- We will be hosting our annual auction benefit on April 18, 2015 in the barn at Green String Farms. Our theme this year is an old fashioned barn raising. In the past, when someone needed to build a barn, the neighbors and community would rally together to help build it. In this spirit, The WISE Foundation is asking the Waugh community to come together to “raise” money for our schools. Please join us in this spirit of community and celebration.
Tickets on sale now!
Tickets are only $50 per person*
Over half of ticket proceeds will go directly to program funding for Waugh students. You can order tickets online or pay by cash or check.
- Online —You must be registered with a credit card on file. Enter the number of tickets you’d like and provide the names of attendees per ticket.
- Cash or Check—download and complete this form, then return it to the school office. Please make checks payable to the WISE Foundation.
Parking is Limited!
Please consider carpooling or taking a taxi. More info to come about a possible WISE shuttle service.
Here is a sneak peek into what you will enjoy at Visions & Vines this year:
- Student Art Gallery – all student art pieces will be on display. This is a very special opportunity to see the art in person before bidding on them.
- Live Auction – we are pleased to showcase our top 12-15 items in the live auction. These items are only available for bidding at the event. You can view these items in our online auction catalog.
- Delicious heavy appetizers will be served. Such as pulled pork sliders, chili and corn-on-a-stick.
- Wine will be served and Petaluma Hills Brewing Company beer on tap.
- Entertainment — get ready to kick up your heels and stomp your boots during a very special performance by the Dirty Red Barn.
- Photo Booth — grab your partner or friends and capture a memory of the night as a keepsake.
- Horseshoes — who can resist a game of horseshoes?
- Pure Energy DJ and Dancing — a perfect way to end the evening.
Please check out WISE News for more updates and information.